Saturday, January 23, 2010

Serpent Guard What Does This Word "off" Mean In This Sentence?

What does this word "off" mean in this sentence? - serpent guard

Here is the sentence:
"Then the king called his guards. And they went to the market."
(The golden serpent).

I speak Spanish, but I want to learn English. The problem is that the Spanish OFF means many things, so I wanted to tell me the meaning of the sentence. Please, it's really urgent, because I have some tasks in English for tomorrow.
Thanx, byeeee (:

6 comments:

Dvortygi... said...

In this case, means "far."

It changes the meaning a little. In general, we can compare these two sentences in this way.
And they went on the market.
Market and they were.

And they went on the market. (Here is a sense of speed or immediacy.)
And on the market. (This makes more sense in a hurry.)
Suerte!

Annajoll... said...

left out can mean many things, like the light off, or I go! Only the imagination to say, and I'm gone! outside sounds better, right? or if they like this! very far, you know?

nick said...

it means to flee

₮Яïиï₮ч said...

I speak Spanish lol My parents are from Mexico ...

King called his guards. They went and labeling

outside of the media were either on the left.

Rain said...

which means that left and went to the market

Devineri... said...

This means more than just driving.

http://chrisw.iadzzoo.com/videos.php

Post a Comment