Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pink Compression Shorts Trying To Sell My Car To A Junk Yard For Parts-- But It's Bright Pink. Should That Matter?

Trying to sell my car to a junk yard for parts-- but it's bright pink. Should that matter? - pink compression shorts

The engine of my car is completely gone ... Compression is too low to begin with. The body is in great shape, and everything was fine in the car. The only thing is, the outside is pink cake (bought it so). I'm sure it would chop shop to pay for as an excuse to spend less for me, but actually use it? If you paint your body, not limited to, anyway?

4 comments:

Dusty said...

More junk yards have only to that which bring more money in the long term too. When selling a car that someone must have a job, you pay a fair price for it.
(Just my opinion)

Grizz said...

They would not care, I would not have believed it. You still have the option to break it and sell shares.

Why can not fall another motor in the housing in such good shape, be any different?

Sincerely,

Geordie

Troy said...

Here's an idea .... it suffices to appear before the recycling center rather than itself a dump. Most places only require that you to the liquid drain before placing in at least that's what is here in Kentucky.

Rod Knocker said...

Chop Shop and Junkyard are 2 different things.
No matter the color of the car to a dump.

Post a Comment