Friday, December 11, 2009

Wolf Off White Online A White Wolf/dog Keeps Haunting My Dreams. What's It Mean????

A white wolf/dog keeps haunting my dreams. What's it mean???? - wolf off white online

This Freaks Me Out, and makes me crazy. Frankly, I'm afraid of dogs, because when I was a little small for me. Traumatized and everything. Anyway, looks like a dog or a wolf, who is white, and always barking and trying to bite me. Sometimes I do not know, but I know it's the crust. The first time it happened, I wanted a pizza cutter (?) And I go into my room at home. Suddenly I see in another room and his face. I look back, and it is the thing! Try the pizza cutter scare dumb, but I corner outside stairs and bites me. The last thing you know, before I wake, I fell backwards down the stairs ...

Next time, in this case I really do not see only his opinion. My family and my teachers (?) He told me in a cupboard, where the bark is to leave. I open the door, barking and strengthened, until you are face to face with a boot, the air mass, which vibrates to bite me! What does this mean? I lose sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment