Friday, December 25, 2009

Polka Dot Napkins Any First Birthday Gift Ideas?

Any first birthday gift ideas? - polka dot napkins

What do I need for my daughter for her 1 Birthday? Ladybug his party is about pink and green. Almost everything necessary to ensure that his party is pink and green (plates, napkins, etc. ...). Your invitations are even today still go with pink and green dot under too. Her dress is green peas and pink ladybug on the front. Your cake is looking for a large pink flower with a ladybug on it and rolls around, such as flowers and ladybugs. Smash Your cake is just a small cake, round ladybugs. I think I've thought of everything, but the gift that I do not know what to buy. It is our second daughter, something girly already have. She loves small doll houses, but we have 2 dolls and tons of people and things little Weeble. I have no idea what it receives. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment