Sunday, December 20, 2009

Baby Prose What Do You Think Of My Prose Poem-about My Baby Sister?

What do you think of my prose poem-about my baby sister? - baby prose

Daisy White


My sister, as fresh as the flowering period, you discover the world around them. Notice how it makes the colors of flowers, the murmur of the brook and the smell of fresh grass and sweet. It is the most beautiful treasure is a beautiful to see and discover the wonders of life. This fills me with great joy. My sister, with the innocence of a daisy in the grass, white smile with pleasure. My heart sings with the birds in the trees, because I know another human being can make me happier.


* This is the first I wrote. I know this is not great, but I like it. I enjoyed writing it. Feel free to propose changes or advise

No comments:

Post a Comment