Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Red Warts Lip Red Hard Painful Bump On The Inner Of My Left Vaginal Lip?

Red hard painful bump on the inner of my left vaginal lip? - red warts lip

Well to start I have tested for sexually transmitted diseases. I tested and I had gonorrhea and chlamydia, there are about 6 months. I treated twice because one of them to leave. I went back and tested again a month later it was done. So I went to see my personal doctor and was tested for the AIDS / HIV and genital herpes and warts and all these things. They have something like that. But suddenly I see this strike as big as a grain Bumb in the left lower lip. Thus fell by himself, but now its back and large and very red and painful. And I realized not too many bumps under my skin, like a button so, but a real body, which comes and goes in its own well in thand inside of the thigh on the corner near my vagina on the right on the lips. I do not know what is the point, or if it comes, and I do not know what is the reason, or if they came from. I do not have any kind of STD. Help??

1 comment:

BriannaS... said...

could be a syst
or a so-called hidradenitis Supporta
where the sweat glands infected
but really only if you have a lot of them.
It is best to ask your doctor

Post a Comment